This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information through https://clear4c.com (our “Website”) and our future mobile applications (our “App”).
We aim to aid growth of our clients by providing relevant supportive services and products that help our partners. A core element of our mission is our commitment to protect your personal information and to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
The Website is general audience and intended for users 16 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 16. If the applicable law in your jurisdiction requires that you must be older in order for Clear 4C to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, such as name and contact information when you register an account, or payment information if you choose to upgrade your account. Other types of information we collect may include information related to how you use our platform, which helps us improve our products and services.
Information You Provide to Us
The categories of information we collect are:
- Personal Information: In the future, during the course of registering an account (“Account”) on our Website, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information we collect are your full name and e-mail address and information related to subjects on which we may collaborate on.
- Professional Information: We may collect information related to your profession, including title and associated employer or your professional needs.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect non-identifying or non-personal information, such as zip codes, demographic data, time zone, publicly available data, and information regarding your use of our services (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- Payment Information: We may offer additional features, including the ability to process payments related to your Account and access premium features, for a fee. If you choose to access these features, we will also collect your payment information, such as credit card, billing address, and other financial information necessary to complete your transaction (“Payment Information”). We do not retain Payment Information. Rather, we use a third party payment processor, such as PayPal or Stripe, to process payments made to us. By submitting your Payment Information, you consent to our providing your Payment Information to third party payment processors.
When you provide us with information in connection with a particular activity or otherwise register an Account with our business or on our Website or provide your contact information to us, including your email address or telephone number in connection with a service we offer, you agree that such action constitutes a purchase or inquiry establishing a business relationship with us. You expressly consent to receiving communications from Clear 4C through the information you provided to us. For more information on how to access and control your communication preferences, please see YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION, below.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we and our third-party service providers, including analytics and third-party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Website.
- Usage Information. Details of your visits to our Website, including which links you clicked on, content response times, location data, logs, and other similar communication data and statistics about your interactions.
- Device Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol address, operating system, and browser type.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, analytics, and site functionality.
Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Web Beacons: We and our operational partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Website is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used
to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Website, to monitor how Clear 4C Users navigate the Website, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our operational partners, affiliates, analytics, and service may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Website.
Information Received from Third Parties
When you connect with us through a a third party, such as a social media platform, we may, receive some information from your social media account, and what we collect depends on your privacy settings with that social networking service. The Service may also allow you to “like” or share content with social networking services.
You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third party social networking service (“SNS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services). If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your name, email address, gender and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your account. Note that the information we collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the SNS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an SNS. Other than what we may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service, and we are not responsible for it.
Do Not Track Signal
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with an Account on our Website.
- To deliver and process payment or customize an Account for you.
- To improve our Website, products, services and to address your inquiries.
- To tailor content we display to you and offer we may present to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent. To communicate and promote to you products, services, offers, and events offered by Clear 4C
- To comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
- To protect the property rights of Clear 4C or a third party.
- To protect the safety of the public or any person.
- To stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or a legally actionable activity.
- For the purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information, and
- As otherwise permitted with your consent.
- To identify Clear 4C users.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Contractual Necessity: To provide you with the Clear 4C Website, associated services, and perform the contract that you have with us.
- Legitimate Interests: It is in our legitimate interests to improve and analyze our Website, promote our brand, prevent fraudulent transactions, maintain security of our operations, and provide functionality.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With our service providers and network partners:
- We employ third party companies and individuals to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related operations (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Clear 4C’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- For corporate transactions o Clear 4C may share information, including Personal Information, with any current or future subsidiaries or affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
- When required by law
- Clear 4C will share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of Clear 4C or a third party, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c) prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify Clear 4C Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
- With your consent o You may submit personal information to us through a form on the Website and consent to receive communication from us or our business affiliates and non-affiliates based on the information in the form.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several ways to exercise control over your information:
- Account Settings: In the future, Registered Clear 4C Users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online Account settings.
- E-Mail: You also may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our services (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
- Right to Access, Rectify (Correct), Erase (Delete), Restrict Processing, Data Portability, and How to Withdraw Consent and Opt-Out: o Depending on where you are located, you may have certain rights with regard to your Personal Information. You may contact us at Contact@Clear4C.com to access, update or remove your Personal Information.
- Upon request Clear 4C will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting Clear 4C. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days or as otherwise required by law.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your requests for opting out and deletion; however, certain residual information may actively persist on the Website even if you close your account. In addition, the rights described above may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping (such as for fraud prevention purposes). Your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally for our administrative purposes, to the extent permitted by law. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Website. Bear in mind that neither you nor Clear 4C can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Website. If your information is deleted, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use our services.
California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Within the past 12 months, we did not sell personal information for monetary value.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with additional privacy rights with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, including:
- The right to know what Personal information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information The right to request deletion of your Personal Information, and
- The right to be free from discrimination related to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, please contact us at Contact@Clear4C.com. Please note that we may require you to verify your credentials before you can submit a request to exercise any of these rights.
We use physical, technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft and loss. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account or perform their job functions.
Although we take precautions intended to help protect information that we process, no system or electronic data transmission is completely secure. Any transmission of your personal data is at your own risk and we expect that you will use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the information in your account. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Website without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. You understand and agree that we may deliver electronic notifications about breaches of security to the email address on record on your account.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (i.e, for as long as you use our website)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable; and considering our legal position (i.e. for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT CLEAR 4C